THANK YOU to all of our current members for another successful year!
Our team approach relies on support from Education, Industry, and Government/Not for Profit. There are a number of ways for you become involved with the STEM Alliance of Central Florida.
- Funding: Your support puts needed and proven STEM programs in classrooms. Corporate support is essential to our mission. Investor programs begin at $2,500 and include opportunities for exposure and involvement.
- Industry: Industry is responsible for the majority of the STEM Alliance funding. Their generous support provides the ability to place programs in schools that have a deep impact on STEM students. Industry partners also provide employees as subject matter experts to help develop in-class demonstrations and instruction. Membership in the Alliance provides broader access, increasing the depth and breadth of a company’s impact vs. local, in-house programs.
- Education: The STEM Alliance is proud of its partnership with School Board Coalition of Central Florida, who provides us with much of our guidance and receives the majority of our focus and funding. In return, Coalition schools participate as members in the Alliance, with membership fees based on the size of their district. In addition, member universities such as the University of Central Florida and University of South Florida are leveraging the Alliance to better prepare emerging teachers for careers as STEM educators.
- Individuals: Membership is open to individuals, companies and community organizations. Individual membership start at $500. Membership for individual educators is free.
- People: You or your talented workforce can support us as subject matter experts for schools, or as volunteers for our committees. School leaders tell us that connecting classroom teachers with experts who can tell a passionate story about their work is a high priority. We can be yourconnection, both for on-campus visits and virtual classroom interactions via the Web.
- Ideas: We are always open to your suggestions and feedback.
We are happy to discuss with you a custom arrangement for you to support our efforts to get even more young people excited about STEM. For more information, contact STEM Alliance or (407) 514-2272.