Experts in the Classroom augment teachers and curriculum by providing:
- Inspiring classroom demonstrations that engage students
- Visiting professionals who share specific areas of expertise and interest
- Role models that encourage STEM related career pursuit
- Industry experience to teaching professionals to enhance their impact
Our strategy is to establish a program that engages industry to:
- Develop a set of compelling in-school science projects and lectures, geared at inspiring students to pursue careers in STEM-related fields.
- Partner with Industry and work with school districts to synchronize projects for grade appropriateness and timeliness (what is being taught in a particular quarter)
- Develop a scalable program that can be deployed across the region enabling a broader cross section of small, local high technology industries to participate.
- Develop a repository of experiments and best practices that can be easily utilized across the region.
Find out more about what it takes and sign up to be one of our experts TODAY!